Genetically modified organisms (GMO), allergens, plant varieties, animal species
As accredited and independent test laboratory, lifeprint analyses your food products, animal feed products, raw products and raw materials for
- genetically modified organisms (GMO/GVO),
- allergens (PCR/ELISA),
- cytoplasmic male sterility,
- animal species and plant varieties,
- identification of animal species – “horse”, and
- residues, microbiology.*
* Analysis in residues and microbiological matrices is done by our Tentamus partner lab.
We are happy to help you select those parameters which are best suited for your monitoring task.
Please do not hesitate to ask our advice in all matters relating to problems and detection methods concerning unapproved GMOs and goods which have been banned as a consequence.